RCP PARKING LTD
GENERAL CAR PARK TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our car parks are patrolled. Failure to comply with the following Terms & Conditions may result in offending vehicles being issued with a Parking Charge Notice.
- Valid tickets / permits must be clearly displayed inside the windscreen with the date and time on view for easy inspection if applicable.
- Tickets are not transferable between vehicles.
- The Blue Badge scheme is not operated in our car parks. All Blue Badge holders must obtain a valid ticket and display clearly.
- Vehicles must be parked within the marked bays and/or vehicles must not be parked in a way that causes obstruction or inconvenience to others.
- Our car park operating hours and tariffs are available on our website.
- Once the vehicle has left the car park a new ticket will be required upon re-entering the car park.
- Vehicles are parked entirely at owner’s risk and RCP Parking Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents howsoever caused.
- The Parking Charge Notice is £100.00 reduced to £60.00 if paid within 14 days. Vehicle keeper details may be requested from DVLA.
MOBILE / ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A Mobile / Online booking does not guarantee a space upon arrival at the car park.
- Please note: Many of our car parks are very busy and we recommend an early arrival to secure a space.
- All Mobile / Online Payments must be made no later than 15 minutes after parking and vehicle details must match the booking.
- If for whatever reason your chosen car park becomes unavailable we will use our best endeavours to contact you in advance and offer an alternative car park. If you do not wish to accept our offer of alternative parking you may cancel your booking.
- You are deemed to be accepting our Terms & Conditions once you tick the acceptance box during the payment process.
MOBILE / ONLINE BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds are only available if a minimum of 48 hours prior notice of cancellation is given and will be subject to a maximum cancellation fee of £1.50 per day. If your online account does not permit you to cancel your booking you should call 01603 620720 for advice.
- Refunds will only be made to the original card on which payment was made.
- We aim to process refunds within 7 working days.
MOBILE / ONLINE BOOKING AMENDMENT POLICY
- Booking details may be amended prior to parking through your online account. If your online account does not permit you to make the required change you should call 01603 620720 for advice.
- Booking details cannot be amended once you have parked.
- Booking amendments not processed through your online account may incur an administrative charge of £1.50.
Date Last Reviewed: 14th August 2019.